Thursday, March 25, 2010

Wednesday 24th March - Sandboarding

After a pickle in the morning about whether or not I was booked on the bus, they eventually caved in and let me go even though I was supposed to booked on anyway.
I'll let you no know, the driver was a cunt and im suprised he has his job as his customer service is wank. All the stray people fell alseep most of the time except when we went onto ninety mile beach to catch some photos. There isnt much to say about this day trip as none of us really enjoyed it that much. The 2 things I did enjoy was sandboarding off the huge dunes they had and then going to most northern tip of the country to see where the Tasman sea and Pacific Ocean meet creating some cool whirlpools. Didnt do much this night due to hangover and being shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment