Friday, March 12, 2010

Thursday 11th March - Kiwi girls can drink

Today was the beach bbq trip with the Stray bus. We headed down to Mission bay armed with sausages and burgers lead by Speedo, Hayden and Handbrake.
The plan was to just chill out for the day with a few beers, well that was the plan until Wade and Johanna brought along the left over Goon from last night!
They had stayed at the park till half 6 the previous night with the goon! There was a pretty good crowd of us heading down there with a good mix of nationalities aswell.
Its days like these that help me forget about the bad things that have happened to me and its pretty safe to say that despite being on the beach where Sammi told me everything, I hadn't thought about once at all. Its only when I get back to bed that it reappears in my head, I will miss her but I won't forgive her for what she did though.
We rocked up at the beach, the sunbathing began and out came the goon! It was such a good day and a great laugh. There were about 5 lads with guitars jamming and singing
which was really cool and relaxing. I got to play abit of rugby with a couple of lads from Southampton, Speedo and we taught a german guy a few things.
For $2 we got a pretty good deal. Free transport there, a burger, a sausage and free transport back.
We rocked up for a quick pint at the fat camel afterwards before I had to get ready for the course. Me, Hayden and the Southampton lads agreed that if we got enough money, we would let Hayden go mental on our hair just for shits and giggles. After the course, 2 of the people came with me to the fat camel to see it go down but unfortunately Hayden backed out but me and the 2 of them agreed to have a night out in the recent future.
We had a few more pints, played abit of beer pong and outside the toilets I got talking to 3 kiwi girls. We had a bet on who would come out the toilet first as they were taking ages.
I went for the girl, and the kiwis went for the boy. The bet was if I won i got a free drink and they won I would buy all 3 of them a drink. I won obviously.
We sat down by the bar and I called over the 2 Southampton lads and all 6 of us made a plan to go on a bar crawl for the night and try and drink eachother under the bar!
We hit about 6 or 7 bars which isnt a bad haul for a night to be honest. The kiwi girls were up for a laugh and really outgoing which made for some harmless flirting.
As heartless as it sounds, its common knowledge that the best way of getting over someone is by having a rebound. Couldn't tell you if I did or didn't as I can't remember the back end of the night. I just know I woke up at 2 in the afternoon!

No comments:

Post a Comment