Sunday, March 21, 2010

Gun Shell - Saturday 20th March

because of a stinking hangover I spent the day watching movies on my laptop before heading the supermarket with Carly to grab some ingredients for dinner. Im not going to lie to you, i guessed and used my instincts when cooking and luckily it was a success!
I entered the pool comp in the evening just so I had something to do. I bumped into one of the geordie lads that came the rugby (Christiaan) and his mates. We all got knocked out the first round aswell. I was planning on going back to the room before I had a jaegarbomb put down in front of me. Uh Oh. We all went to the 1st floor toilets to drink a few boxes of tequila sunrise then headed out. My memory gets very vague but I recall meeting up with some of the kiwis from the course (Anna, Matt, Dave and Alice) and a few of their friends. We went to a few bars then I smuggled them into the hostel to watch Borat. I dont remember anything but woke up with lipstick all over me saying "thug life" "i love dave" "gun" on one bicep and "shell" on the other. I recall Chrissy coming in crying her eyes out and spent hours comforting her before waking up at 9am by the cleaner poking me.
Ive spent the whole of Sunday dying in my bed but im off to watch the Liverpool Manchester United game at half 2 in the morning!

No comments:

Post a Comment