Thursday, March 25, 2010

Friday 26th March - Back To Auckland

So i spent Thursday just chilling out most the time. I had lunch with the Austrian girls in the hostel and when 4 oclock came I went to meet Paul for a couple of pints. It was really nice to see him and again and catch up on what both of us had been upto the past few weeks. We're planning on travelling down on the Stray bus together in a couple of weeks time so that should be pretty cool.
The irish girls came past just before Paul left telling us they had to be rescued from the boat they were on as the mast collapsed! So they were starting drinking early aswell!
I had dinner with them next to the hostel about 7 and then headed into the bar for a few drinks that night. 1 olock came and we had to leave for our rooms to our dismay!
Today I spent the day on the beach reading a book and listening to my music waiting to hop on the stray bus back to auckland at 1 oclock. Our driver was Juggs but didnt tell us why which was wierd. We only visited 1 place on the way as the route was pretty much the same. It was a waterfall just outside Whangarei, this one was far more impressive than the one on the way up but was more widely known about. We rolled into Auckland about half 6 and I managed to check myself back into the room I had before I left so im pretty set again for the next couple of weeks before Paul comes back. Heading out tonight with Kiwi Dave and them about 10 so that should be good!

No comments:

Post a Comment