Sunday, March 7, 2010

Nando's -Sunday 7th Part 2/ Monday 8th March Part 1

I decided I would put on a brave face and come out for something to eat. To be fair, the hostel im now staying in is pretty shit, the place smells, the beds uncomfortable and squeeks excessively! theres no way I was staying in tonight.
I went up to the others guys room to wait for them to get ready. It was then I realised it was 2 couples then me and Sammi, this was going to be an extremely awkward night. I seen Carly and one of the guys from the jacuzzi while I was getting cash out, we made plans to watch a film and get drunk after my meal.
I luckily took out my Ipod and while we were walking round I stuck my headphones in and went into my shell again, there was nothing to talk about except the 1 thing thats been on my mind recently and its not exactly with the best company to talk about it.
I was very close to having a mature conversation with her but it would only have been a matter of time before I brought up the issue again. We decided on Nando's and ordered, It got to the point where I just wanted to finish my food and leave, so I ate as quickly as I could, didn't say a word to anyone then said my goodbyes and left.
I didn't end up going to watch a movie in the end, I just went back to my hostel and went to bed. Sammi and Lucy leave for Keri Keri Tuesday morning so I'm moving back into the guys hostel until my bar course is over then travelling round, can't wait to meet new people and forget about this all.
I woke up and checked out, I've reserved a room in the other hostel for a week so atleast now I no im going to be in the same room for a week and relax abit. I got my bar course tonight which should be good then we are all planning to have a meal in the Sky Tower for Sammi and Lucy's last night. I think im going to try and have a normal conversation with her tonight, Ive got really bored of dodging her and I think the group as a whole would appreciate it more if I tried being civil.
We're planning on going the zoo later so which will be good but I've got to be back for 5pm so won't be there long

No comments:

Post a Comment