Thursday, March 4, 2010

Judgement day - Monday 1st March

We woke up quite late after the day trip with some hangovers. I woke up feeling really weak and knackered and had food basically forced down my neck by Sammi before passing out and getting harassed by the others (James grabbing my arm and making me finger his toes, disgusting!)
We went down the beach and had a little nap which was nice! I basically got abused again, this time by Sammi for snoring (I usually get a punch or something for it!) It felt wierd all day as Paul, Dave and Hannah left in the morning so there was now only 6 of us. Danny and Matty went back to Auckland to pay off the bus trip so there was only 4 of us that day. Didnt really do much to be honest, just went for a run which should have been half hour but I got lost so it took an hour :/
Later that night we went down the beach and should of been joined by a few kiwi girls but Sammi's judgemental stare scared them off which meant all night she got a shed load of stick for it!
That night me, danny, james and matty bought some veet for a laugh and its safe to say now we half about half as much hair as normal!

No comments:

Post a Comment