Friday, March 5, 2010

The Rainy Day - Saturday 6th March

Ive just got back from the beach and I don't quite know what to make of the days events so far, I'm quite chilled but at the same time ive got alot of anger just bubbling below the surface.
The morning was kinda wierd, I got back from my run, had a cold shower and climbed back into bed to listen to my ipod and do some blogging. You'll remember I had a million thoughts flying round my brain aswell. Me and Sammi didn't really say much all day, I made abit of an effort but knew something was up so I gave her some space.
I went down to Starbucks on my bill to grab some breakfast as I couldn't be bothered waiting for the others to get out of bed, even though they were all awake.
I got back and we (Me, Danny, James and Sammi) decided we would grab some brunch and head down the beach for the day to catch some rays.
Again not many words had been exchanged between me and Sammi (I was still feeling quite down as I knew something was up but didn't want to say anything). We went down to this small bar by the hostel and at the bar I asked Sammi if we were okay, I got the response I was expecting "We need to talk later". She refused to tell me there and then which made me a completely different person, I went into my shell and hardly spoke a word to anyone.
I went up to the room to go on the internet and have some 'me' time while the others went shopping for Danny's camera.
They got back and we decided to go down the beach, we waited for one of the girls we had met up in the hot tub and left for the beach. It was a gorgeous day but nothing could clear my mind of the impending talk on the horizon.
I don't want to go into details but I found out what the matter was...
Matty and Sammi had kissed the night before and were "sort of together", we spoke about the situation for a few minutes. This crushed me and after the rain starting pouring down I promptly got a taxi back.
I hit the bar for some strong drinks before deciding to go back to the room. I bumped into Lucy in the room and told her what happened. She already knew, as did everyone else.
She was really good at calming me down and helping me get a fresh view on things.
Here I am, I think im just going to go to bed and then get myself into a different dorm as I really don't think I can stay in the same room as her tonight

No comments:

Post a Comment