Friday, March 19, 2010

Paddy's Day and everything up to Friday 19th

So yet again I've left it a few days before re-doing my blog and I've forgotted loads of stuff... again!
Paddy's day was pretty mild if i remember rightly. I didn't do anything during the day due to mega hangover so I just let the time fly by until about half 3 when I cooked lunch for me and Carly then went to the bar course. I think a few of them had been on it already and were swaying a little! I had made plans to meet up with some of the people that went out on the day trip (Scott from Scotland and Morv from scotland, Monique from somewhere in the south, the 2 yanks Jason and Scott, Kate from somewhere in the south aswell) We went to the 2 irish bars across the road from cassette and somewhere in the night Monique, Kate and the 2 yanks bailed!
Me and the 2 scots decided we would be really irish and go to Nachos the mexican bar/restaurant! got some nachos and went home about 2/2.30

I woke up and made myself breakfast. Then revised like mad as Thursday was exam day! I had made plans to meet up with Hanna and Florri the 2 girls from Devon as they were leaving for Singapore in the morning. I'm not going to lie to you, I struggled on the exam. I think I've passed but I am a 75% man and the pass mark is 75%. I forgot how to make a Manhattan, Dry Martini and Sex on the Beach amongst some others but these 3 decided to make their way onto the exam. The Manhattan appeared on my practical and the theory!
After the exam most of us went to the student union bar for a few drinks and some pool. It was really fun to have some drinks with them and talk about being in New Zealand and some of them had been to the UK aswell. I got a few names for facebook and some numbers so I should be sorted for contacts!
I went back to fusion to see if Hanna and Florri were there but I think I just missed them! I bumped into Chrissie though and we had a few drinks before deciding to retire to the TV room to watch Borat and drink through a 3 litre box of tequila sunrise! Safe to say we got smashed and a drunken kiss was exchanged leaving Friday an awkward day!

Friday... Rugby Day!!!
Woke up with an enormous headache and lay in bed for hours feeling sorry for myself. I got up about half 2 and ran down the supermarket to get some food for dinner and change onto Vodafone so I couldn't get shit off the kiwis for being on the crap network!
I cooked lunch/dinner for me and Carly again then at 5 oclock got my game face on and headed down to the Fat Camel for the rugby trip. The 3 Austrian girls that came out the other night were down there and so was the London couple Lee and Sarah that are now in my dorm.
I went a little overboard with the face paint I think and got my whole face in blue and white with "GO BLUES!" on my front and then 11 Rokocoko on my back. Yup.
We left for the game on the Stray bus and played some bus rugby (2 people have to try and get from the back of the bus to the front, climbing over the seats on their side. The people in the seats have to try and stop them!)
The game itself was amazing! The atmosphere was abit subdued but it had bursts where the atmosphere was electric! the game finished 39-34 to the Blues. We had some fun in the crowd with mexican waves and a racist drunk kiwi infront of us who was fucking hilarious! When we got back I went to fusion for a couple of drinks then retired to bed absolutely shattered!

No comments:

Post a Comment