Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sex Face Cocktails - Tuesday 9th March

I went back to the room after writing up yesterdays blog today, I bumped into Carly who was now working on reception at the hostel. Everyone was in the room and had made plans for the day. The lads and Emily were going to Rangutoto Island to see the volcano, the girls had booked themselves on the 1pm bus to Keri Keri.
We all left to go downstairs so the lads could say bye to the girls and wait for the bus to the Island. Afterwards me and the girls went up to IEP for half an hour to use the Internet. The clock hit 12.15 and it was time to walk the girls to the bus. It was funny watching them struggle with the big backpacker bags, I'm sure they could fit inside them!
I waited with them for the bus and after hugs and goodbyes, waved them on their way. It was sad seeing them leave but I promised to see them when I headed up to northland.
I spent the rest of the day buying some essentials like shampoo, laptop charger and a camera, hung out in the IEP lounge and before I knew it, it was time to get ready for the course.
I was early this time round! We learnt some garnishing tricks, some more built up cocktails (Tequila Sunrise, Vodka Sundown, Madras and Seabreeze) and some of the fun shaken ones (Strawberrys and Cream, Brandy Alexander and Grasshopper).
Jordan told us that the face you make shaking is infact your sex face which provoked some giggles later!
It was a really cool night and we all got to no eachother more, they seem a really cool bunch of people.
It was the lads time to close up and as soon as that was done I grabbed some dinner went to bed, I'm shattered now and hope I'm not up too early in the morning for possibly going to the aquarium.

No comments:

Post a Comment