Saturday, March 13, 2010

Beans on Toast - Saturday 13th March

Me and Danny got up about half 12 which to be fair was planned. We felt like we deserved a lie in and got one. We left the hostel about 2 oclock after being on the internet for abit and grabbed ourselves some brunch. We had planned to do quite abit of shopping but didn't get round to doing anything until 4 oclock, we have decided that we have the shittest organisation in the world!
Danny bought a guitar and I had a look at a few rugby boots as I'm now gagging for a game!
We arranged to have dinner at 8ish and somehow managed to be on time. We put our culinary skills together and came up with beans on toast! but it was gorgeous though.
We're having an early night tonight as it's Danny's birthday tomorrow so we are going to save ourselves for tomorrow night. England are playing in the morning but I don't think im going to be able to watch it anywhere which is crap.
I've decided that I'm going to have as little chilled out days as possible. I don't think im over Sammi and not doing anything is making me think about her and what happened so I've decided to try my best to occupy my mind all day and night until I am.

No comments:

Post a Comment