Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Sunday, Monday, Tuesday 14th,15th,16th March

I'm not going to lie to you, I can't remember alot about Sunday or Monday really except that we went out for Danny's birthday on the sunday. Him and James took some party pills and had a really bad come down on the Monday. Monday, I spent the day with Carly doing some shopping and in the jacuzzi chilling. Monday night we out at Nachos, who make the worst margeritas in the world. Yesterday I went on the day trip to Waiheke Island and it just turned into a drinking session all day! I went so I could get some closure on Sammi by making new memories on that Island so when I look back I won't just remember the time me and her had on the Island. I definately did make some new memories! although they are abit all too hazy in my head.
When we got back from the Island we gave ourselves an hour to get ready before meeting in Fusion bar to get on it again as it was one of the lads birthdays (Dane's) The night we had was so much fun! We got a really good mix of people out (3 Welshys, 1 guy from Bristol, 3 Scots, 2 Austrians, 2 Yanks, 2 London geezers and 1 London girl). At one point we had to leave Cassette as we were getting hunted down by some Maori's... We definately messed with the wrong guy! I can safely say that I'm going to have a headache for some time today but I'm still getting on it for Paddy's day later!

No comments:

Post a Comment