Friday, March 12, 2010

Friday 12th March - Chill Out Day

Danny and James had gone on a day trip to Piha which left me with all day to recover and chill out by myself. I hadn't really had a day to myself I've been here so that was nice.
All I did really until the guys came back was chill out in I.E.P and watch anchorman and a couple of episodes of One Tree Hill on the laptop. When the guys came back we
headed up to the jacuzzi for abit. Chilled out there and then got ready to go out. Saskia our new room mate for the night agreed to come out with us. We grabbed some dinner from Burger King and headed for the fat camel. Pretty much everyone was there which was cool. I was unsocial for a little bit as the rugby was on the telly, I finally got to watch a game! After the rugby left we headed for the irish bar again. Most of the people were tired and left after a couple of drinks. It was only me, Danny and 4 others that we had met in the fat camel that night (Hannah, Florence and there 2 guy mates whose names I can't remember, oops.) We stayed in the irish pub for another drink before heading to Globe Bar. It was a good night in there but after an hour or so it was only me and Hannah left as the others had gone home early. We stuck it out till the end, bringing out some dodgy dance moves and a cheeky kiss to top it off at the end. We walked back to the hostel about 4 in the morning and I just collapsed on my bed. I am not going out tonight (Saturday)
as I really think my body needs a rest from alcohol and we're saving ourselves for Danny's 20th on Sunday!

No comments:

Post a Comment