Saturday, February 12, 2011

TOGA! TOGA! TOGA!

Tuesday I headed over to Waiheke again with Katie, Dan (the guy who's birthday it was on saturday) and Steph this german girl.
It was a cool crowd we had and they loved the island. We did the usual trip of beaches and vineyards but there was also a pretty
cool art exhibition along the cliff top by the matiatia ferry terminal. It was an hour walk with random peices art dotted around.
Hard to explain but there are pictures I'm going to rob and put up on facebook. When we got back into town we ended up going to cassette.
Angry scouse came out, I cant really remember what happened but I know apologised to this guy and he wouldn't except it and was abit
of a prick about and tried talking down to me and I wasn't having it. In the end after some very heated discussion, katie pulled me away
and said we were leaving before something bad happened, fair enough. She ended up staying the night and left in the morning for her flight
back to Sydney.
Eddie had also had an eventful night. After taking acid he ended up pushing some guy off the stage and nearly getting thrown out twice.
He went back to Nomads TV lounge and was halucinating thinking that there was a wedding and ripped up a load of leaflets and used them as confetti.
This meant Wednesday was purely a junk food and movies day as we were both struggling.
Thursday was a productive day, well kinda. I went into town with the intention of opening up a bank account with another bank and giving the card to gaz
so I can save. Getting a hair cut, getting my toga costume for the boat party and paying my vodafone bill. Well I did the later 2 as I didn't realise how long
they would take and my haircut is getting done next week. Me and Matt went for spartans and infact were very resourceful, it should turn out to be a pretty good costume.
Friday I woke up and headed over to Frienz to start putting together the costume with Matt, Mark, Ed and Dribbles. We stripped back to costume till eventually it was just the very skimpy tunic, cape, shield and spear topped off with fake tan. The boat party was epic, I ended up spending a crap load of money and the stories that have come out are priceless. 1 involves me and katy falling into C.K's vomit. another is me dancing away with little clothing infront of the camera. I also threw a random phone over the boat.
Friday was so big that I ended up missing my shift at the gym and struggling through a 13 hour one at the bar. Today has been kinda quiet, the gym was dead and the bar at the moment is too so I can just chill but my god after this weekend do I just want to hit up my bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment