Saturday, December 4, 2010

Weekend before Wellington

I've somehow managed to blag myself a lift to the airport off Grogan and then a lift from the airport to the hostel from Hayley's mate Kate.
She left today so we finally have our lounge back and for her big send off... we watched all 3 Lord of the Rings with a bottle of whisky and a bottle of wine with a massive feed of sausage, steak, pasta and salad haha
I popped into Fusion or as it's now known Fort Street Union and do you know what, I had my doubts but the bar is looking awesome. A kind of Heebie Jeebies vibe for those back in Liverpool. It's got a rooftop garden bar which is decorated with various plants and cool seating. The proper bar has an outside inside feel but its very cool.
I got all the boys in the bar now raping the free internet by downloading all my music and raping the free pool on offer! I can not wait to get back to bed and wake up an hour before my flight... its so close now!

No comments:

Post a Comment