Wednesday, December 29, 2010

Summertime!

I havnt wrote in this for about 2 weeks but have had pre-prepared posts on my laptop. I'm sacking them off as the bar is dead now and its the perfect time to post.
My hip is now completely healed and fit again. The weathers been fairly decent which has luckily coincided with weeks when I've had a good amount of time off work!
I managed to get onto a west coast trip out to Piha again like last summer. This time though it was warm enough to jump into the sea which was on a day that Piha wanted to be rough as fuck! We were getting thrown back a good 20m after each big wave!
Had a few nights out but to be honest nothing amazing to shout about as they are like every other that I've wrote about haha.
Xmas day was pretty epic. about 20 of us all went round to Adams house and from 12 til 6 drank solidly playing save the queen and giving out secret santa. Mine was a big curly wig off Emma which made me look like an 80's Liverpool football player haha
At about 6pm I walked round to Menz's house and played some more drinking games with Gaz, Kate and Menz involving a lot of Jack Daniels and me not understanding the rules. I managed to stay up til 12 to see my Birthday which unfortunately Menz didnt leaving me with no choice but to run into his room naked and abuse him and his cat... oops.
On my 21st I had to be up bright and early to go pick Michelle up from the airport. After a massive rush to get her clothes and me forgetting the tickets and needing to run back to the flat we eventually we are suited and booted and off to the races. It was so hot and everyone was fucked so quickly but it was a good day. My friends finally got meet the missus and they all loved her which was awesome!
We got back into town and wandered over to O'Hagans on the viaduct were a band was playing. I knew I had to last until atleast 9pm because Gerry was coming over from Oz for a couple of days. Michelle crashed and went home at midnight but me and the boys muscled on until about half 3 in the morning with several stripteases and dances on bars!
I've had to work a few days whilst Michelles been up here but I've still got to spend some quality time with her despite our here first proper arguement over something stupid again haha.
Last night we chilled round at Penny's flat watching TV and eating dominoes and today we've spent the day relaxing in the park in the sun. She doesn't fly until 9pm tomorrow so we still until then. We booked our next visit which is going to be in Napier on the 10th. Unfortunately I've been lumped with my Vodafone bill the day after booking which I'm not going to say how much it is but it's alot of money but I should be okay. Things are starting to get intense now which all relationships when your travelling do. We are talking about moving down to Queenstown together and what we're going to do after that which is all good and we both know that it will only happen if we are still together by then and not fooling ourselves that it is going to be hard later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment