Sunday, November 21, 2010

Illness

Another weeks gone by and to be honest I've been working so much that there hasn't been an amazing amount to comment on.
I've had work Monday, Wednesday and Friday night at the bar (I was due to work tonight - Saturday- but with my lack of sleep I've been kinda ill all day so Aaron's covering me. I had Tuesday and Thursday off work so I did the camel quiz then Cassette and the pub crawl pn thursday but left both kinda early.
I've been speaking to Michelle alot recently and It's pretty set in stone that im flying down to Wellington for a few days in December. I might be scoring some
free/cheap accomodation aswell. This time I'm actually going to get out and about and see Wellington! I might be working in the Wellington Nomads bar as I'm abit
of a hot streak at the moment and smashing my revenue targets on the bar. I now no what I'm doing for my 21st... going the boxing day races at Ellerslie park, should
be awesome! Apart from that it's pretty much everything except me gaz and hayley bought a playstation before but it doesnt work :(
I'm glad I've got the night off tonight, I can grab some much needed sleep and hopefully feel alot better tomorrow morning for the gym

No comments:

Post a Comment