Sunday, November 14, 2010

Meow

Touch was fun but showed how unfit I have become! after only 10mins I was puffing my heart out! It was so good to get the ball in hand and run at people again although
I did get a little too into it and instead of just taking the tackle on one occassion, I went for the dive in the corner and cut up my forearm and knees which sent blood gushing out of them, ahhh just like old times!
After touch rugby I went down the camel for a drink to say bye to Michelle and her friends before they left in the morning and then retired back to the apartment.
I woke up to a text from Michelle saying "fuck stray up the arse", i thought to myself that surely she couldn't be hating the bus already but turns out there was a mistake and it was fully booked and they had to wait until Saturday for the next one.
I was kinda happy though as It meant I would have a little more time to hang out with them. In the afternoon Michelle came round to watch a movie and then we walked back to The Camel to start the pub crawl. It was Franzi's birthday so we only had a couple of drinks in The Camel before moving on to Danny Doolan's to celebrate.
After a couple of hours I left to meet back up with Michelle on the pub crawl. She was an absolute mess and I ended up for her own good bringing her back to the flat as she could barely stand haha.
Friday we had a lie in and caught the bus upto Ponsonby to have a late breakfast and a stroll up K' road. I had to work Friday night and thus the start of my work weekend
of Friday night, Saturday morning, Saturday Night, Sunday Morning, Sunday Night (around 10 hours sleep across 3 nights) so i grabbed a couple hours sleep before heading to work.
It was such a stressful night as everything that could happen, happened at exactly the same time but Michelle had come in towards the end of my shift which cheered me up.
We went for a drink after I had cleaned and cashed up then went back to her dorm room to spend the night as she was up early to get on the bus proper. Sleep didn't really happen as it seemed every in the room just watched to to stay up and find out who this mysterious person was in Michelle's bed haha.
I left her at 6am to run up to the apartment to get showered and changed for work. I can get my bus to the gym from around the corner from her pick up point so I was able
to see her off. We made loose plans to meet up again in Nelson/Wellington and Auckland. I want to but I very much doubt that would happen.
Saturday was horrible in work due to my complete lack of sleep and wasn't the best either considering for the first time in quite awhile I was actually genuinely missing someone.
Saturday night I had to work but it was pretty dead to be honest. I closed up at 1am, popped into Fusion to say hi then heading home for some sleep.
Today work was pretty standard really. I sat on the computer for abit checking prices for a short trip down to Nelson and back in December. It's going to pricey.
I can't take too much time off work as I need to pay rent so that rules out the Stray bus. I could fly down which would cost close to $400 but means I would have more time
in Nelson. If I get the bus down It would be around $80 cheaper but I would be on the bus for around 11 hours and have to spend the night in Wellington.

No comments:

Post a Comment