Monday, September 6, 2010

Forte

Its been 2 weeks since I wrote in here and there is a great deal to write in (i cant remember for my life of me what we did last week except spending time in the TV room with Louise and going the comedy club on Monday but it was shit). Tuesday was spent in Cassette after going round to Adams flat for pre-drinks. I wasn't planning on getting smashed but I did get quite drunk, left relatively early after I had a text off Louise asking if I was still in cassette cos she had finished work (didn't want her seeing me drunk when she was sober, not that attractive).
Wednesday the bar crawl came through Fusion meaning me and eddie had to work but we dressed up in tight and bright to mark the occasion (tight and bright). We went out after work to join the crawl in Code but to be honest I only went to see Louise and left after a short while once I had realised I just wasn't drunk enough to enjoy the place.
We had to work again on Thursday but didn't go out after work as we were both knackered and just retired to bed.
Friday Me, Eddie, Louise from work and Emma ended up going to Forte until 8am in the morning and getting smashed! Out of the blue I also decided to do it all over again on the Saturday but ended up getting out of control drunk and having a depressive breakdown about David in the club and got back at 8am ended up ringing my dad and sister (I cant remember either conversation but I know I was crying my eyes out) then moving on to crying myself in Mandy's arm. Not my finest hour but I havnt exactly been having the best of times recently and it all came to a head after one stupid DJ played Angels in the middle of his set.
Sunday I almost missed a day after waking up at 6pm and spending all day in bed and not getting back to sleep until 6am!
I woke up today feeling slightly better and spent a couple of hours in the Library with Louise away from everyone (at the moment I just don't feel like being around people that much) I took this time to have a much needed chat with her about where we both stand. I'm thankful she was honest and came out saying she likes me but she doesn't know what she wants and doesn't want to lead me on. I feel a lot better now as it had been on my mind for a couple of weeks. It would have been nice for us to make a go of it but it wasn't meant to be so I'll go back to my sharking ways and wait for someone else to come along.

No comments:

Post a Comment