Monday, September 13, 2010

Cockblock Tuesday

So yeah, I woke up Tuesday early as I had to go to my job interview on the North Shore. I had probably got myself 4 hours sleep but I think I aced the interview. I had a good hour to wait for my bus back and an hour journey on the bus. I used this time to think about the Louise situation. After a bit of thinking about what to do, I came to the conclusion that I wouldn't chase her as it would only get messy. Luckily it was a Tuesday which is Cassette's time of week to shine. Cassette happens to be a frequent sharking ground of mine so I decided I would go out hard on the sharking front. I think my bar tab I racked up came to about $100 which was a good amount as the drink I had bought to pre-drink ended up getting nailed by Eddie, resulting in him going home at 10.30 (extremely poor effort I do feel). It was the usual crowd but then Emma that used to live above me turned up with a few friends from her hostel. I was almost ready to give up on the sharking and go home but got chatting to one of Emma's friends called Kat. We spent most of the night chatting away and dancing together then Louise came in and immediately my mood had changed. It was wierd, I didn't really want to be there anymore. I stayed as I was having a good time with Kat but about half an hour later it was just me and Kat on the dance floor then I got pulled to one-side by Louise who started chatting away to me. I was looking at Kat as if to tell her I didn't want to be in the conversation I had found myself in. In the end Emma saw Kat was just standing there like a lemon and came to her aid, she also explained the situation and that I didn't want to be stood there with Louise in the first place. Eventually I got away and we carried on dancing away. Me, Emma, Kat and one of Emma's mates she had been kissing (James) left and came back to Fusion to sit off in the Library for a little while. I could see Kat's body language had changed since Louise had been chatting with me and I could see it going nowhere so I retired to bed. I couldn't sleep so I decided to see if anyone was down in the TV Lounge. Louise was down there with the girls but they left as I came in. Louise was then all huggy and suggestive with her body language and in the end I just thought, fuck this, my head can;t take it and went to bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment