Sunday, June 13, 2010

The World Cup

Its Sunday night here and I'm just chilling in the room with Chris Jess and Eddie waiting to get into the library to watch a movie. A quite uneventful week to be honest, the bar's been dead so we've closed early each night. Was supposed to play rugby saturday for Auckland Lions but the game was so tight they couldn't risk putting someone on they havn't seen play before which is fair enough like, we won which was good though. I was fucked anyway as I only had 5 hours sleep because I went to watch the Mexico game with Daniela, Jaimy and Juan down at Fox's in the harbour. It was such a good atmosphere as it seemed half of Mexico City was in there! I didn't manage to get any sleep during the day before work so all in all after the footy I had been awake 25 hours with only 5 hours sleep from the night before. Some call it a perfect opportunity to get pissed really easily... I am one of them people! We watched the game down at the Fat Camel and it was a good crowd there, all the boys and girls were there and some people from Frienz. Eddie got into a little skuffle with a yank outside after the beer had flowed. He wasn't in the wrong though, the yank threw a metal ash tray at us! It was quite wierd being hammered at half 10 in the morning so I went to bed and slept throughout the whole day, until 7pm!

No comments:

Post a Comment