Thursday, June 10, 2010

Fort 208

Not alot to report this week to be honest. Working as usual glass collecting at Fusion and might have got myself a job doing promo for Stray Travel aswell but we'll see what comes of that.
Got in trouble with Nomad's management again nearly. Got really really bored on Sunday and built myself a kick ass fort in the room which we got told to take down a few days later by the hostel (despite them being very impressed at our handy work!)
There's been more episodes of hostel drama (sometimes i swear it would be a better watch than any other soap!). Jack couldn't afford to stay in the hostel anymore so i let him into a secret that he could just squat here by leaving his gear in my room and sleeping in the tv lounge then moving into the library early in the morning for some more kip. Well Sharon saw him one night and said he could sleep in her bed and nothing would happen, well something did happen but not of that variety. They awoke to the girls gossiping and bitching in the room which aparantly is a regular occurance, only this time they didn't realise one of the people they were bitching about were in the room, Jack. He heard everything and lay there for 2 hours listening to it before getting out of the bed (its covered by a sheet so no one can see in the bunk) and saying something. This has caused a fair few awkward days and moments. I like to think of myself as a loyal person and I've tried to be so I stuck by Jack's side and stood my ground by not speaking to or being around the girls meaning not seeing the boys which was hard but had to be done. Only the night after he left did I get an apology of Sinead but not the other 2 which quite frankly is a piss take. Theres been a fair bit of bed roulette in the room (not on my part though, ive stayed in my bed!) which has been funny. Richard also left which was disappointing and is the start of 'the group' falling apart as the girls are leaving on Sunday and taking Sam and Lewis with them.
I finally got out into the suburbs of Auckland during the day with Chris, Emma and Jess from the room. We went to Newmarket to do some shopping and run through the fountain... okay maybe only Me and Chris wanted to do that but we got the girls involved anyway despite their awful attempt fighting us off haha.
Hopefully if the weathers nice I might get to go over to Waiheke again this weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment