Sunday, April 4, 2010

Easter

The past week hasnt been too eventful during the days. I went back to Waiheke Island again for the day on Tuesday and drink filled! which was nice then Friday we went to Piha Beach stopping off at sacred maori waterfall where the waters full of nutrients so they used to bath there after battle to help heal wounds. I can't imagine them staying in long as its fucking freezing! But I was in there with just my boxers on which couldnt have helped. Saturday I went to watch the Blues vs Bulls Super 14 game. I think I'm beginning to be a lucky charm for the Blues as they won against another team they were expected to lose to!
Now for the nights out...
Well I think I didn't drink on a couple of nights. One night I went out with Matt, Dave, Anna and a couple of their mates. Anna got too drunk for us to be allowed in anywhere so we just went back to the hostel to chill out.
For Easter everywhere closed at midnight on Thursday for Good Friday so we grabbed a shed load of booze and went up to the roof to drink in the jacuzzi until reception found out and kicked us all out and back to our rooms!
Friday night, Me, Lewis, Jason, Sharon, Raks, Leanne and Chris went to a flat party. Thinking it was going to be massive we all thought we would play a game where we all had alias's and a different back story and we had to try and hold it all night. We all met in Vegas where Lewis was playing poker and it just grew from there. We all pulled it off which was hilarious, especially considering I was a hobbit, there was a hotel manager, professional poker player, winemaker, stripper, backstreet boys cover band and all sorts.
Saturday was fairly mild in comparison. After the rugby I met everyone up in the kitchen. The welsh boys were back and we kinda got a bit rowdy, jumping onto the kitchen top singing anti-german songs all night, ooops.
Its Monday today and im starting a sober week and gymming it hard before I start travelling properly which I'm hoping will be just over a week away. Carly left this morning which was a downer as shes been a good friend and a great laugh in the few weeks I've known but hey, gotta get used to leaving people behind, I've got 2 years of it to do!

No comments:

Post a Comment