Sunday, February 21, 2010

"I've Never" 21st February Part 1

So yeah, we did go out last night and it was, as it always was going to be, very eventful!
We started much later than we originally planned to due to a severe lack of get-up-and-go. The first Lord Of The Rings films came on telly about 8ish which is what probaly caused us to take it easy. 11 oclock came and we were ready to go out and party on down.
I knocked next door whilst Danny and The BFG put the finishing touches to their outfit. Ben answered and invited us round to play some drinking games as a pre-lash.
We duely obligued and quickly darted off to the 7 Eleven to get some drink in. On the way back up we knocked by Sam and Jacks room and told them about the plan.
They were shocked and disgusted that we had taken the plunge and decided to make new friends (this is all in jeste like).

Me, Danny and The BFG came in the room to see that it was absolutely rammed and we hadn't exactly spoken to most people in the room. Guess that's the result of creating our own Lads group. After about an hour of mingling we found that these guys wern't so boring as we first thought, they are really outgoing (still not as much as us, or crude, loud and outspoken). We got a quick fire drinking game on the go as we didn't have much time to hit town, you may have heard of it.
'I've Never'. Yes, that game were you state something you havn't done and if others have then they drink which always ends up being sexually orientated.
I won't embarass anyone by disclosing some home truths but there were some classics in there and a lot of drink got drunk. I went through a bottle of vodka and cordial pretty quickly aswell!

So we all left the flat feeling pretty hammered and in such a good party mood. On the way to the subway station we were singing songs and being generally loud and dare I say it, fairly flirty. As per usual we were having problems getting our tickets and our current state probaly wasn't helping in any way shape or form! The journey was fairly simple and didn't take too long, it was just under the water to 'Hong Kong Central'. When we got there we again began to be typical brits abroad, some of the highlights included a massive fail of Sam giving me a piggy back up the escalator, this involved me slowly slipping down him until I was basically around his ankles. Robbing peoples shoes and running off with them. stealing little chinese people... again. We seemed to fit into the group really well (im sure the social butterfly Ben has some part in this)
and 'The Outcasts' (which we are now referring to as the wolfpack. reference to 'The Hangover' there) were undoubtadly the life and soul of the party. It took us quite awhile to find our way around and find clubs but we got there after me and Ben recognised somewhere where we had pissed the night before!
My memory again fades quite badly again but I shall try my best to inform you of the antics. I think we went to one place together and after abit me and Jack had caught the attention of a few Kiwi Girls, after a bit of talking and flirting we relocated to another bar and informed the others of this event. We carried on talking and buying their drinks as guys should do. Some of the others came in and told us they were going somewhere else (strip clubs). Me and Jack seemed
to look at eachother, look at the girls then look back to the lads and instantly knew our plan... stay with the kiwi girls.
We left this place and one of the girls who had been out in HK for awhile told us she had been to this amazing bar a few weeks ago and we should go. We thought, hey why not.
It was looking dodgy when she was taking us down these back alleys and then we seemed to be walking along a walkway a few floors up which resembled more of a balcony.
Took a sharp left into this small entrance which in all honestly looked very dingy. She gave us some fur coats so we put them on with puzzled looks on our faces.
She opened the doors and to our amazement it was an ice bar! the place was freezing with proper ice all around but the coats kept us warm. We proceeded to drink some more
then headed off to this bar with a band playing. We got to the front and got some drinks in then went the toilet. I came back and could not find anyone! I don't remember the next half hour but I think I left and was looking for the girls and Jack (never leave a fellow wolf behind) the girls came out the bar and told us Jack had left looking for me.
They quite nicely asked me if I wanted help finding Jack and my friends. We went back to the main street and I thought I saw my friends so said goodbye to the girls. I walked up to this group of people to find out that they were a group of Yanks, not my friends. I think one of them was german and I think I pissed him off abit, something about the world cup and 2 world wars. I then went with these yanks to another bar which was 25 floors up this building. After awhile I looked at my balance in my wallet to see I had 10 dollars left (about £3). oops. So i was walking round asking people if they were going back to Kowloon. I then thought fuck it, i'll get a taxi and leg it at the end. A british ex-pat took pity on me and said he would get a taxi with me to Kowloon and pay for it. He was a really nice guy so I gave him my email address and said if he hits up NZ to come and have a drink with us. I got back to the hotel unscaved and went up to the room only to realise I didn't half a room key. Luckily Ben's room was open so i just strolled in to see there was quite a few people in there. They had stayed in the room all night, we laughed at me mainly, for a few hours.
Rosie, Ben, Claire and Perth guy then came back. Apparently they only had enough money to get the taxi as far as the tunnel from Hong Kong Island to Kowloon.
The walk from the tunnel is about 1 and a half hours, which we all found pretty amusing when they told us. Their night was pretty eventful aswell, they all went to Joe Bananna's (the club we tried to get into the night before) and got thrown out for getting naked and dancing on the bar! Don't you just love Brits abroad!
Danny and The BFG came stumbling back to the hotel quite awhile later. I forget what their night consisted of but I will find out as im sure it was as fun filled as the others.
Claire and the guy from Perth got kicked out of their room for getting it on, which is fair enough. He shortly left the hotel to go home which is where I picked up the proceedings once the guys had left the room. To my amusement about an hour later I found out that Danny, Ben and The BFG decided that they would leave us in peace but not by going into the rooms. They thought they would have a peek show through where the door was left ajar. Later on in the morning we went down to get some breakfast but it's pretty safe to say that none of us could stomach it and called it quits. I thought I was going to get away lightly on the banter front, oh how I was very wrong!
The plan was to then get a shower and go have breakfast at McDonalds whilst several bits of banter where being thrown my way about the situation and the scratch marks
left on my body!

No comments:

Post a Comment